House Smoked Pastrami (1 POUND FULLY COOKED AND FROZEN) (Gluten-Free)
Our amazing pastrami is fully prepared in-house from scratch, taking almost 3 weeks to prepare from trimming the beef, a two-week bath in our secret brine then hand rubbed with a house blend of toasted pastrami spice followed by an 18-hour smoke over real cherry wood logs and finally sliced, packaged and frozen immediately for maximal quality and freshness. Our Specialty BBQ Products are available fully prepared, vac-sealed and frozen in convenient easy-reheat bags (sous vide, simmer in the bag or pan steam on the stove). By nature, pastrami is a fatty piece of meat, and we have endeavoured to ensure both lean and fattier slices in every pack! Each pack of our house pastrami will yield between 2-3 sandwiches per pound. We have been told by customers that our pastrami is on par with that famous deli in Montreal in terms of taste and quality! Right here in our neighbourhood!!
As always, our BBQ is always from scratch and smoked over real cherry wood.
1. DO NOT REMOVE FROM PLASTIC PACKAGE – Defrost package in refrigerator overnight (never on the counter for safe food handling practice)
2. Boil water in a sauce pan or pot deep enough to submerge entire package.
3. Submerge entire package in boiling water and reduce to low, covering pot and simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Be very careful to remove the package WITH TONGS from the simmering water after 5 minutes. IT WILL BE VERY HOT
5. Use the easy tear strip to open your package of reheated meat onto a plate.
*Sliced meats can be kept frozen for up to 3 months prior to reheating. Please do not refreeze meat if it has been fully defrosted.
7 in stock (can be backordered)
There are no reviews yet.